Plastic surgery NP
- Austin, Texas, United States
- Job category: Plastic Surgery
- Post date:21 Aug 2019
- Job expires in: 2 days
- Share job:
We are a dynamic plastic surgery practice ready to expand so this position is a good fit for a motivated self-starter who is a team player, personable and eager to accelerate and grow the non-surgical side of our practice.
The ideal candidate is a licensed NP who has injectable experience, a passion for the industry and a love of working with people and ready to deliver exceptional care and stellar customer service! The primary objective for this role will be providing non-surgical and medspa services but may also see patients clinically, pre-and post-operative.
Skills/Experience you need to have for this position:
- Experienced and licensed NP with injectables experience, laser and other aesthetic services a bonus
- Perform thorough evaluations and education with integrity and confidence
- Demonstrate superior interpersonal skills to build relationships with patients and colleagues
- Achieve patient satisfaction and retention, and provide consistent patient follow-up
- Patient charting with clear and consistent documentation of all patient care
- Act in accordance with our practice and the medical board policies, standardized procedures, and standards.
- Current TX state Physician’s Assistant license
- Previous experience in aesthetic procedures, plastic surgery or dermatology
- Familiar with establishing clinical protocols
- Capable of working effectively and safely without direct supervision
- A self-starter and business promoter