Permanent ICU Nurse Practitioner Job in Indiana
- Columbus, Indiana, United States
Columbus Regional Health Physicians is seeking an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner for ICU night shift coverage.
– The schedule will be 7 on 7 off, all nights only, 12 hour shifts
– Responsible for the existing ICU patients and for new admits (from ED, floor or outside the hospital)
– Not responsible for any floor patients
– We are looking for a ACNP or PA- cannot be just FNP
– ICU skills are required and not just preferred. This will include:
– Three (3) years of post-graduate work experience as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner in a Critical Care Unit within the previous forty-eight (48) months
– Central Line
– Back up will be available through the Critical Care Physician on call within 15 minutes for any bedside need
– $95/hour and comprehensive benefits
Columbus, Indiana was recently named one of the “Top 10 Places in the U.S. to Visit Before You Die”. The town is commonly known as “America’s Architectural Showplace,” due to numerous buildings designed by famous contemporary architects. It is a beautiful community of 45,000 with a patient population of 300,000, offering excellent real estate values, abundant recreation, fine public and private schools and a branch location of Indiana and Purdue University. Columbus is located just 50 miles from Indianapolis, 60 miles from Louisville and 80 miles from Cincinnati.
Interested candidates please contact:
Please reference ID 161849 when responding.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags