Nurse Practitioner- Nephrology
- Manhasset, New York, United States
- Job category: Nurse Practitioner
- Post date:9 Jul 2019
- Share job:
About the Opportunity
Prine Health is seeking a Nurse Practitioner that is compassionate and dedicated to help perform clinical evaluations to patients with renal related issues and/or receiving dialysis. A full-time position is available at our practice which is located in Manhasset, New York.
- Full time position- 40 hour week
- 4-5 weekdays per week
- 1-2 weekends per month
- Inpatient and outpatient rounding
- Complete a comprehensive review and assessment of a patient’s medical history and physical health
- Diagnose and direct counseling for each patient on a plan for treatment.
- Document progress notes, prepare patient workups and encounter summaries
- Create personalized care plans in coordination with the member’s primary care physician
- Actively close gaps in care, which may include ordering labs or procedures, writing prescriptions and coordinating physician follow up
- Coordinate and communicate with the interdisciplinary team in the inpatient and outpatient setting
- Valid State Nurse Practitioner License
- Certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner certifying bodies (ANCC or AANP)
- Must be CPR/ACLS certified.
- Training will be provided
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to Bberisha@prinehealth.comAttn: Besi
Apply for this Job
- No Tags