- Job category: Oncology
- Post date:13 May 2019
- Share job:
HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Oncology team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
Location: Tenaya Oncology
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Average Patient Census: 8 to 10 patients daily
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted Nevada Nurse Practitioner/PhysicianAssistant license
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner/PhysicianAssistant Program
- Must have taken advanced courses in evaluation and management of patients, pathophysiology as well as health assessments.
- Must have or eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License
- A minimum of 2 years of Oncology experience
- CPR Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
- OCN Certification required (prefer AOCN) – NP only
- Strong knowledge of overseeing of chemo treatment patients and approving daily chemo orders
- Confidence with seeing oncology and hematology follow-up patients as required by physician
How to ApplyFor full consideration please apply online or contact Anita Prince, Physician Recruiter at 702-528-6276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags