Endocrine Nurse Practitioner
- Job category: Nurse Practitioner
- Post date:25 Sep 2019
- Job expires in: 44 days
- Share job:
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
We have vision. Be the Choice! For our Patients, employees, providers & payers. We want to “be the choice” for all of our customers, stakeholders and employees when looking for the best place for care, the best place to work and the best place to feel like a valued team member. We are an exciting and fast paced company looking for individuals who are ………who will help drive world class customer service for Integrated Medical Services patients & payers.
Our mission is to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare through comprehensive and Integrated Medical Service while ensuring an excellent patient experience. The team is building a global portfolio of connected software and services designed to drive more choices and better outcomes for patients and providers. We are looking for individuals with a strategic mindset, business acumen, an entrepreneurial outlook, strong technical capabilities and a “get it done” attitude to help fulfill our vision as the leader in out-of-hospital solutions.
IMS is currently seeking an Part-Time Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner to join our team in our Avondale, AZ clinic.
- Provide patient services to adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
- Perform patient assessments, diagnosis & treatment plans, perform physical examinations, consultations and patient counseling/education.
- Demonstrate expertise in endocrine diagnoses: assessment, intervention and patient care management
- Knowledgeable regarding Endocrinology NP scope of practice
- Demonstrated experience with obesity and metabolic syndrome in a clinic setting preferred
- National Certification
- AZ State Licensure required
- Graduation from an accredited NP educational program and passage of board-approved certifying exam
**IMS is a tobacco-free work environment**
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.