Dialysis Nurse Practitioner
- Job category: Nurse Practitioner
- Post date:28 Jun 2019
- Job expires in: 11 days
- Share job:
The Rogosin Institute (RI) is an independent not-for-profit medical care and research organization affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital and Weill Cornell Medicine. Rogosin is one of the premier centers for the diagnosis and management of kidney disease in the country. The Institute also treats patients with diabetes, hypertension, lipid disorders and cancer and conducts research in these areas.
Rogosin is recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner to perform clinical evaluation to patients receiving hemodialysis. Full-time position is available in our Manhattan East side location.
Responsibilities will include:
- Routine evaluation of patients on dialysis, evaluation of acute problems and adequacy of dialysis treatments
- Evaluation of chronic health care problems, patient education and follow-up; referral and consultation with specialists
- Participation in team conferences regarding patient care issues
- Ordering and evaluation of diagnostic and laboratory testing
- Interfacing with primary providers and/or consultants regarding patient care issues
- Maintenance of accurate patient records
Candidates must be licensed as an Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner in New York State. Hemodialysis experience is required.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Interested applicants should forward an updated resume and salary requirement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job
- No Tags